Report a blocked grid

Where is the grid located?

Use the map to search by postcode or street name and select the grid you wish to report.

Some grids are maintained by other organisations and are not shown on this map. Stockport Council does not have responsibility for these grids and the land owner would need to be contacted directly.


Can't use the map? Please call 0161 217 6111 to report the fault.